e-z Cert – Managing Certificates of Origin Online
I2i Ltd in partnership with Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce is offering an excellent opportunity for businesses to attend a free workshop aimed at helping new & existing exporters complete and manage Certificates of Origin using the online certification site e-z- Cert. i2i has developed e-z Cert in partnership with the British Chambers of Commerce since 1999. This relationship with BCC has enabled them to ensure that regulations are complied with and that Chamber working practices are reflected in the service.
The workshop will cover the entire e-z Cert process including:
- User Registration
- Setting up a Company Account
- Administrator management of e-z Cert Accounts
- Uploading Signatures
- Creating Applications and getting the data right
- Submitting Applications
- Printing documents onto pre-printed stationery
- Registration of delegates on e-z Cert and individual user queries.
What it involves;
At the end of the workshop we expect all attendees to be registered and able to produce a Certificate of Origin application.
This is a free workshop open to all businesses whether you are a new or existing exporter.