Rosebud Business Finance
- A long-standing additional source of funding for businesses in Lancashire which are finding it difficult to access the finance needed for growth from banks/asset funders.
- Priority is given to certain industry sectors – see below
- Companies must be in the administrative county of Lancashire
- Designed to aid growing businesses and hence contribute to job creation/the enhancement of local economies.
- Rosebud is not grant money.
- Rosebud is not available to businesses in Blackburn with Darwen or Blackpool.
What it involves;
- Funding is by way of either loan, equity or a combination of the two.
- The amount available ranges from £50,000 to £1m.
- It can be used in support of capital or revenue expenditure.
- It is strongly preferred for Rosebud to not be the sole funding element but this is not a rigid requirement.
- Based in the administrative county of Lancashire?
- Not a PLC?
- In one of the following priority sectors?: Aerospace Advanced manufacturing Creative and Digital Energy and Environmental Finance and professional [companies inother sectors can be considered but will need to demonstrate that funding will bring very positive benefits to the local economy]
- If successful, will the funding be used to assist in expansion of the business and job creation – particularly skilled jobs?