About White Cross Business Park
Business Offices Lancaster
Set in the centre of a thriving cultural city, White Cross Business Park is home to a large variety of local businesses. A restoration project in 1987 restored the buildings and provided a range of character filled and attractive offices to let.
In total there is 300,000 sq. ft of office space to rent and we have around 130 businesses on site. There is a real sense of community spirit here in our very own dynamic, urban village.
White Cross Business Park was once part of Lancaster’s cotton and linoleum industry. The North of England was well known for production of products during the Industrial period in the 1800s.
The site was originally known as Storey’s Mill and was built between 1854 and 1880. The original ‘White Cross’ that was featured on the site was found close to the canal bridge over South Road.
It is easy to travel to and from our site, either by car or public transport. We offer free parking and are located off the A6 on South Road. Both Junctions 33 and 34 of the M6 are a short drive away, opening up travel around Lancashire and Cumbria.
To add to this, Lancaster Train Station is a 15 minute walk away and gives access to the West Coast Mainline. Bus stops with regular transport in and around the region can also be found by the Royal Lancaster Infirmary.